Connie's Beef Casserole
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef stew meat
- 1 1/4 c
- beef stock- i use homemade but canned will do
- 2 Tbsp
- minute tapioca
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced- feel free to adjust to your taste
- onions, sliced length wise
- carrots- sliced i use the small carrots in the bag and just throw them in
- potatoes, sliced into hunks
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Connie's Beef Casserole
- 6Place back in the oven for about 30-40 minutes. Check potatoes to be sure they are done.
- 7You can serve out of the casserole dish or on a platter.