Cobb Chicken Burger
They called for ground turkey, and I have never done that, I use ground chicken.
The company that sponsored it was Alexia which is a line of side dishes, waffle fries, and also onion rings.
The blue cheese amount is a little too much I think, you can use this as an option, but I wouldn't leave off the bacon.
I also add some minced onion to the chicken patties for flavor.
I am making this again this week and will have a pict later.
1 lbground chicken.
·kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 ozcrumbled blue cheese, this amount is a bit much, but as much as you want.
4 mediumciabatta or other crusty hamburger rolls
8 slicebacon, fried crisp and drained on paper towels
1 mediumtomato, sliced into 4 slices
1 mediumavacodo, pitted and sliced thinly
2 largehardboiled eggs, sliced lengthwise
4 mediumcrispy iceburg lettuce leaves
How to Make Cobb Chicken Burger
- Make 4 patties and season well with salt and pepper.
- Grill or pan fry until they are browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes, you can use a meat thermometer if using poultry.
- The last few minutes of cooking top with the blue cheese.
- Spread mayo on the top and bottom buns.Top the burger with lettuce, tomato, and bacon.
- Serve burgers with avacado and egg on the side.