Ciabatta Steak Sandwich~Robynne
Here is my flank steak recipe:Flank Steak with Pineapple Whiskey Marinade~Robynne?
Disclaimer: I have always used recipes as a guide and use my instincts and experience to alter or omit ingredients as I cook. Therefore, it has always been a challenge when sharing recipes with others. I doubt I make dishes the same way twice. So, I advise you to use my recipes the same way. Trust your experience and adjust to your personal taste~Robynne
- ciabatta roll
- 2 tsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- leftover steak, sliced *i used 6 slices
- 1-2 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- steak sauce
- carmelized onion (optional)
How to Make Ciabatta Steak Sandwich~Robynne
- 1Brush roll with olive oil and broil in oven until brown and toasted; approx. 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 2In a skillet; heat up left over steak strips until warm. Pile steak on bottom of roll, place cheese slices on top of steak and return to broiler until cheese is melted; approx. 2 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 3Add steak sauce and caramelized onions if you choose. enjoy!