Chopped Zucchini and Ground Beef
The recipe calls for 2 whole tomatoes, but I use a large can of diced tomatoes instead. I also served it over rice.
My 5 year old loved it, and even my picky 3 year old ate the zucchini from it. :)
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- salt and pepper
- small onion, diced
- large zucchini, unpeeled and cubed
- large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp
- seasoning salt
How to Make Chopped Zucchini and Ground Beef
- 1Fry ground beef until lightly browned, season with salt and pepper. Drain fat.
- 2Add onion, zucchini, and tomatoes. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- 3Cover and simmer 5 min, or until zucchini is just tender (do not overcook).
- 4Serve with mashed potatoes, cooked noodles, or rice.