Chipotle Beef & Bean Stuffed Chiles
Daily Inspiration S
Recipe from Everyday with Rachel Ray
- 4 large
- mild or spicy chile peppers (anaheim or poblano)
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 tsp
- taco seasoning
- 1 c
- canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 c
- taco sauce
- chipotle in adobo, minced
- 4 Tbsp
- sour cream
- scallion, thinly sliced
- paprika, for garnish
How to Make Chipotle Beef & Bean Stuffed Chiles
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut a long strip out of one side of each chile, keeping the stem and tip intact. Remove the seeds.
- 2In a large skillet, cook the beef and taco seasoning over medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in the beans, taco sauce and chipotle.
- 3Divide the filling among the chiles; place on a baking sheet. Roast until the chiles are tender and the filling is browned, about 25 minutes. Top with the sour cream, scalions and paprika.