Chili Tater Tot Casserole
How to Make Chili Tater Tot Casserole
- In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, brown the ground beef and ground turkey together. Season as you like.
- I used a 13 x 9 oval Pyrex casserole dish.
- Put the meat in the casserole dish.
- Pour the can of chili over the meats and blend together, pat down into the dish.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese liberally over the meat-chili mix, create a NICE layer of cheese.
- Pour the Tater Tots out of the bag onto the top off the cheese and even them out so they heat evenly, sprinkle a little seasoning over the top if you like.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 to 40 minute, until tater tot are heated and cheese is melted.
- Scoop onto platters and serve.
- We have made taco salad using this as well...Shred lettuce and put on your plate top with the casserole and add your extra topping: sour cream, ripe olives, salsa etc.....its great.