Chili Cheese Bake
- 1 pkg
- philly cooking cream (i used original, southwest might lend itself well)
- 15 oz
- chili with or without beans
- 1/2 lb
- cooked drained ground beef/turkey
- 1/2 small
- tostito chips
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Chili Cheese Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground beef with onion, drain.
- 2Spray an 8x8 baking dish with Pam. Spread Philly Cooking Cream in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 3Layer as follows: cooking cream
ground beef and onion
shredded cheese (a generous layer)
additional cheese (do not cover chips entirely)
- 4Please note, I didn't give amounts for the cheese and chips. I just used enough to cover the ground beef well.
- 5Bake at 350* for 30-45 min. You want this to be bubbling. If the chips are too crunchy you could add them and the final layer of cheese the last 15 min.....we liked the crunchyness.