Chili Cheese Bake
1 pkgphilly cooking cream (i used original, southwest might lend itself well)
15 ozchili with or without beans
1/2 lbcooked drained ground beef/turkey
·mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Chili Cheese Bake
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook ground beef with onion, drain.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with Pam. Spread Philly Cooking Cream in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Layer as follows: cooking cream
ground beef and onion
shredded cheese (a generous layer)
additional cheese (do not cover chips entirely)
- Please note, I didn't give amounts for the cheese and chips. I just used enough to cover the ground beef well.
- Bake at 350* for 30-45 min. You want this to be bubbling. If the chips are too crunchy you could add them and the final layer of cheese the last 15 min.....we liked the crunchyness.