★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1/4 cchopped onion
2 tspchili powder
114 oz can of tomatoes
115 oz can of tomato sauce
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 pkgof medium egg noodles
How to Make Chili - Beef Noodle Casserole
- In large skillet brown ground beef and onion. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in chili powder.
- Ad tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile cook noodles according to direction on the package and drain.
- Serve chili beef over the noodles or you can put it in a 2 quart casserole and top with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.