CHEESEBUEGER MACAROIN (EDDIE STYLE)
1 lbground beef
1 cchopped onions
1- 15 ozcan spaghitti sauce
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 smalljalapino pepper minced
How to Make CHEESEBUEGER MACAROIN (EDDIE STYLE)
- Saute onion and pepper in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Add saute onions and peppers to ground beef salt and pepper to taste.
- Add spaghetti sauce and 1 cup water bring to a boil.
- Stir in macaroni. Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in cheese. Garnish with sliced green onion.