Canine Beef and Vegetables
- 1 lb
- bison meat
- 1/4 c
- diced carrots, steamed until tender
- 1/3 c
- organic baby spinach, torn into pieces
- 1/2 tsp
- (approximate) norwegian salmon oil
- 1 tsp
- eggshellent calcium supplement
- 1 Tbsp
- nupro supplement
How to Make Canine Beef and Vegetables
- 1Mix together the Bison and vegetables.
Add 1 capsule Norwegian Salmon oil, if using, and mix well.
Shape mixture into medium sized meatballs, and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
Mix Nupro with water recommended on package to make gravy and serve over meatballs.
Store covered in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
*If not using calcium supplement, beat one egg and add to beef mixture before baking.