- 1 lb
- ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- (16 oz.)bag frozen vegetable combo(broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) thawed
- 2 c
- 3/4 c
- 2 c
- instant mashed potatoes
How to Make Campbell's Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Beef Bake
- 1Cook the beef in a 10 inch skillet over med-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. pour off any fat.
- 2Stir the beef, 1/2 can of the soup, worcestershire and vegetables in an 11x8 inch (2 qrt) shallow baking dish.
- 3Heat the water and remaining soup in a 2 qrt saucepan over high heat to boil. Stir in the milk. Slowly stir in the potatoes. Spoon the potatoes over the beef mixture.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 mins or until hot.serve.