Burger with swiss cheese, mushrooms onions
Found this recipe online and quite frankly it was a little goofy and disjointed, I did my own thing and the rolls turned out really good, very tasty.
- 4 large
- pretzel buns
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slice
- swiss cheese
- 20 oz
- ground beef, made into 4 patties
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large
- onion. sliced and cut into half moon shapes
How to Make Burger with swiss cheese, mushrooms onions
- 1Cook bacon until crisp in a fry pan, put on paper towels and set aside.
- 3Melt butter in sauce pan and add the mushrooms and onions, cook until mushrooms are cooked and onions are translucent.
- 4Grill burgers add,salt and pepper, until desired doness, put a slice of swiss cheese on each last 5 minutes of cooking.