Broccoli Beef Pie
All creamy with cheese ground beef,and mushrooms to surely tantalize your taste buds.
2 cfresh broccoli, chopped and cooked crisp-tender
1 lbground beef
4 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
2 ccheddar, shredded and divided
2 cbuttermilk biscuit mix
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Broccoli Beef Pie
- Brown beef; drain and add mushrooms, 1 1/2 cups cheddar and onion.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine bisquick and water to form a soft dough.
- Add remaining cheese, mixing in well.
- Pat into a greased 13X9" baking dish, spreading halfway up sides.
- Spread meat mixture over dough and sprinkle with broccoli.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
- Bake at 350 until a knife inserted in center tests clean, about 35 minutes.
- To make Spinach Beef Pie: use spinach in place of broccoli and swiss cheese in place of cheddar.