Bowl of Big Mac
This has 4 carbs per serving.
How to Make Bowl of Big Mac
- 1Place dehydrated onions in a small cup of warm water to rehydrate.
- 2Place lettuce and pickles in a bowl.
- 3Brown hamburger over medium heat.
- 4Drain, leave in a little of the grease, then stir in cheese until melted. It should coat the hamburger.
- 5Immediately pour hot hamburger over salad and stir
- 6Drain chopped onion, and stir into salad.
- 7Microwave for a minute to heat everything up again, stir in Thousand Island and enjoy!