Bowl of Big Mac
This has 4 carbs per serving.
- 1/2 lb
- 2 c
- shredded lettuce
- 1 Tbsp
- dehydrated onions
- 10 slice
- dill pickle - chopped
- 2 slice
- american cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- low carb thousand island dressing
How to Make Bowl of Big Mac
- 1Place dehydrated onions in a small cup of warm water to rehydrate.
- 2Place lettuce and pickles in a bowl.
- 3Brown hamburger over medium heat.
- 4Drain, leave in a little of the grease, then stir in cheese until melted. It should coat the hamburger.
- 5Immediately pour hot hamburger over salad and stir
- 6Drain chopped onion, and stir into salad.
- 7Microwave for a minute to heat everything up again, stir in Thousand Island and enjoy!