Bob's Daring Beer and Wine Stew
- 3/4 c
- salt and pepper,to taste.
- 3 lb
- beef chuck,lean and cot into cubes
- 2 tsp
- mrs dash,onion and herb seasoning
- 1/2 lb
- bacon,cooked chrisp
- 1/4 c
- tomato paste
- 1/2 c
- white wine, medium
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- parsely sprigs,chopped
- bay leaf
- 3 c
- beer,your choice.i used dark beer,better flavor.
- medium carrots,cut into rounds
- 4 medium
- potatoes,cut into small chunks.
- 2 large
- onions diced
- hot cooked egg noodles.
How to Make Bob's Daring Beer and Wine Stew
- 1In a large papper bag add flour,salt & pepper,and Mrs dash. Add chunks of meet.Shake to coat...
In a large cast iron skillet fry bacon till all most chrisp. Remove,drain on a papper towl and cut into chunks...
- 2Into the bacon drippings add meat. Brown on all sides...Now add seasonings,beer,wine.. Partially cover and simmer for abought 1 1/2 hours..
- 3Uncover. Remove bay leaf. Add carrots,onion,and potatoes..Partially cover and simmer for abought 1 1/2 hours. You may need add a little more beer or wine...
Serve over egg noodles.