Bistek Filipino Beef Steak
A great chef always leave one item from the recipe that way his is better.
1 lbbeef sirloin, thinly sliced
1/4 cansoy sauce, dark
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 lgonions, vidalia, slicrd into rings
3 Tbspcooking oil
·salt to taste
How to Make Bistek Filipino Beef Steak
- Marinade beef in soy sauce, calamansi(or use lemon/lime combination), and ground black pepper for at least 1 hour
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside
- In the same pan where the onions were fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinade) until color turns brown. Set aside
- Put-in the garlic then sauté for a few minutes
- Pour the marinade and bring to a boil.
- Put in the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
- Add the stir-fried onions and some salt to taste.
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!