Bistek Filipino Beef Steak
A great chef always leave one item from the recipe that way his is better.
How to Make Bistek Filipino Beef Steak
- 1Marinade beef in soy sauce, calamansi(or use lemon/lime combination), and ground black pepper for at least 1 hour
- 2Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir fry the onion rings until the texture becomes soft. Set aside
- 3In the same pan where the onions were fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinade) until color turns brown. Set aside
- 4Put-in the garlic then sauté for a few minutes
- 5Pour the marinade and bring to a boil.
- 6Put in the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
- 7Add the stir-fried onions and some salt to taste.
- 8Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!