☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbround steak
1 pinchgarlic powder
1 pinchonion powder
1/8 tspblack pepper
How to Make Birds
- Cut round steak into bite size pieces. Cut bacon slices in half. Slice onion into bite size pieces.
- Season steak with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place slice of onion on each piece of beef and wrap with half a slice of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Fry at 375 degrees until very brown. Drain off excess fat with a baster.
- Add water to almost cover and simmer until tender. Make gravy.