Best Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 bag (32 ounce size) frozen tater tots
- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned
- 1/2 tsp
- salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper, or to taste
- 2 can(s)
- (14.5 ounce size) green beans, drained
- 1 bag (16 ounce size) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp
- dried onion
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Best Tater Tot Casserole
- 1Line slow cooker with frozen tater tots.
- 2Spray cooker with cooking spray first if desired.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients except cheese.
- 4Pour over potatoes.
- 5Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- 6After 2-1/2 hours, add cheddar cheese to the top and put the cover back on for it to melt.