Best Ever Philly Steak And Cheese
2 lbvery thinly sliced deli roast beef
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 bottleitalian dressing
1whole white onion, havled and sliced thin
1 csliced green pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
6good quality sub buns
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Best Ever Philly Steak And Cheese
- Butter buns and toast them under the broiler.
- Chop up the roast beef pretty well. Saute the roast beef, onions, garlic, cayenne 0pepper, salt, pepper and green peppers in butter and Worcestershire sauce until the onions are fairly soft and translucent.
- Mound the beef mixture up onto the sub bun and drizzle with Italian seasoning.
- Top beef mixture with a cheese sauce or slices of cheese and melt them into beef. Top with top of sub bun and enjoy!
- *** TIP: Have your beef shaved as thin as possible to ensure for tender meat in the sandwich.