Beer brats with peppers and a whole lot of garlic…
Irisa Raina 9
They say we eat with our eyes first...and when you have colors like these....I guess they are right!
·1 cup of beer “ any kind you like “
·6 large cloves of garlic “ rasped “
·3 medium onions sliced
·1 large green pepper sliced
·1 large orange pepper sliced
·1 large yellow pepper sliced
·smidge of oil
How to Make Beer brats with peppers and a whole lot of garlic…
- Pierce the brats with a fork and marinade with the beer for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Get the grille hot hot hot…remove the brats “throw away the beer”…insert sad face here…?
- Either use a rasp or finely chop the garlic.
- Now run out and get them brats off the grille before they burn.
- Put the brats into the peppers and sauté them for about 1 minute longer. Some of the juice from the brats will mix with peppers and make it yummy.
- Slice the hoagie buns and put them on the hot coals till they have wonderful grille marks and are a little toasty.