Beer brats with peppers and a whole lot of garlic…
Irisa Raina 9
They say we eat with our eyes first...and when you have colors like these....I guess they are right!
- 4 brats
- 1 cup of beer “ any kind you like “
- 6 large cloves of garlic “ rasped “
- 3 medium onions sliced
- 1 large green pepper sliced
- 1 large orange pepper sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper sliced
- smidge of oil
- hoagie rolls
How to Make Beer brats with peppers and a whole lot of garlic…
- 1Pierce the brats with a fork and marinade with the beer for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 2Get the grille hot hot hot…remove the brats “throw away the beer”…insert sad face here…?
- 4Either use a rasp or finely chop the garlic.
- 6Now run out and get them brats off the grille before they burn.
- 7Put the brats into the peppers and sauté them for about 1 minute longer. Some of the juice from the brats will mix with peppers and make it yummy.
- 8Slice the hoagie buns and put them on the hot coals till they have wonderful grille marks and are a little toasty.