BEEF & TURKEY BURRITOS
Rose Mary Mogan
I only needed a few fresh ingredients to make the meal complete.
I used ground Chuck & mixed it with ground turkey. It is a simple meal, but the hardest part is all of the chopping of the veggies, which really isn't hard just a little time consuming.
They were tasty,& quite filling, I could only eat a half of one along with the roasted mixed vegetables that I made to go with them.
It was a great meal idea, in keeping with the theme of using from the pantry. You can use veggies that you like
- 2 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 lb
- lean ground turkey
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix (or seasoning of your choice)
- 4 medium
- tomatoes, chopped
- head lettuce, shredded finely
- 8 oz
- finely shredded mexican cheese
- 1 medium
- red onion,chopped or use green or what ever you prefer
- 2 pkg
- large burritos (6 pk)
- 3 can(s)
- refried beans
- salsa, chunky (your choice)
- sour cream ( i prefer daisy brand)
How to Make BEEF & TURKEY BURRITOS
- 15With a serrated knife cut burrito on an angle and in HALF, MAKING IT MUCH EASIER TO GRASP & EAT.
SERVE WITH YOUR FAVORITE SIDE ITEMS. Please note you can assemble your burrito any way you like, I just put all the ingredients inside the sandwich, instead of some on the side. Enjoy, and this is so tasty and filling.