Beef Tips Over Couscous
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz
- portobello mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c
- red onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- (17 oz) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- smoked gouda, shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, softened
- fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Beef Tips Over Couscous
- 1Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet on medium high. Add mushrooms and onion. Cook 4-5 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in beef tips with gravy; continue cooking 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, place couscous in a large bowl and dot with butter. Pour 2 1/4 cups boiling water over couscous, cover tightly and let sit 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork; stir in Gouda.
- 4Divide among 4 shallow bowls, top with beef mixture and garnish with parsley.