☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- beef round, cut into thin strips
- envelope beef stroganoff seasoning
- 1/2 pkg
- (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (8oz) mushroom, sliced or quartered
How to Make Beef Stroganoff
- 1Lightly brown the beef in a nonstick skillet. add the seasoning with one cup water and simmer for one hour.
Stir in the cream cheese until a nice, smooth sauce results. Add the mushrooms and simmer for a time 10 minutes.
- 2Optional: Serve over rice to soak up the deliciously rich and inviting sauce