Beef Stew With Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil (30ml)
- 400 g
- beef tenderloin( cut of 2cm a small piece
- 1 1/2
- onion (shredded)
- 800 g
- cooked potatoes (medium size, peeled, cut into triangles)
- 200 ml
- 2 Tbsp
- whole grain mustard sauce(30g)
- 180 ml
- light cream
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/3 tsp
- white pepper(2g)
How to Make Beef Stew With Potatoes
- 11. Heat the olive oil in the pot with medium fire, put the beef slices into the pot after the oil heat, stirring and frying it for 2 minutes, and remove it.
- 22. Stay in base oil in the frying pan, after the oil becomes hot, putting onion and mellow beans, stirring and frying for another 4 minutes.
- 33. Add some water in the pot, stamp the pot and turn the small fire to stew for 15 minutes after the water boiling.
- 44. Finally, put the fried beef slices into the pot, adding the whole grain mustard sauce and light cream, sprinkling with the salt and pepper will be OK.