☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbground beef
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
2 Tbspbbq sauce
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cbell pepper, chopped
How to Make Beef Rolls
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, dry bread crumbs, BBQ sauce, egg and salt.
- Pat meat mixture into 14 X 8-inch rectangle on foil or waxed paper.
- In a seperate mixing bowl, combine grated cheddar cheese and chopped bell pepper.
- Spread cheese mixture over meat.
- Roll up jelly roll style.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice into 6 slices.
- Bake in shallow pan for 25 to 30 minutes.