How to Make Beef roll-ups
- 1marinate cube steaks in salad dressing, about 1/2 hour
- 2while steaks marinate, add all vegetables in a pan with water, cook 5-6 minutes, so that the vegetables are tender crisp. I add accent and some salt to vegetables.
- 3take cube steaks from dressing, place on board, divide vegetables between the cube steaks.
- 4Place vegetables at one end of steak, roll up the meat, wrap bacon around the roll, secure with toothpick, or can be tied. Place in pan and baste with salad dressing that meat had been in. This can be messy : )
- 5Place under broiler. Watch for browning. about 20-30 minutes, Don't burn. Til brown and done. I make rice and serve the rolls with the juices from the roll. BE SURE TO REMOVE TOOTHPICKS AFTER COOKING. The bacon will be brown.