beef kielbasa hash,low cost
Dana Hayden, M.Ed.
An optional ingredient could be lime and that would cut the grease in this dish.
I enjoyed photographing the potatoes as they turned GBD, and notice how the sugars in the kielbasa turned darker.
Food is such a transitory thing, I love capturing it in photos before it is gone.
Have you ever spent a whole day cooking and it is eaten within 20 minutes? Start to take photos and cooking becomes art and you are the creator of that art each mealtime.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- potatoes, diced for fast cooking
- 1/2 lb
- beef kielbasa, cut into 1/3" coins
- 1 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- crisco oil
- salt, for low salt diets leave this out
- lime cut in half, squeeze half on hash
- 3/4 lb
- beef chorizo, fried separately then mixed it in with potatoes