I have tweaked it a little over the years and use my own home made red chili sauce with it. Feel free to use your own enchilada sauce instead of the red chili sauce.
We like it with shredded lettuce, chopped raw onion, sour cream, and home made salsa.
- 14 oz
- shredded cooked beef,ii use leftover from my pot roast
- 1/2 tsp
- each salt and pepper if your beef isn't seasoned
- 11 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, chopped from jar
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 c
- or more oil for frying you want to cover bottom of pan
- 8 large
- burrito size tortillas
- 3 1/2 c
- red chili sauce, i make my own, but you could use purchased enchilada sauce
How to Make Beef Enchiladas
- 1Season meat with salt and pepper if yours isn't seasoned. since I use a leftover roast it is seasoned all ready. You could use hamburger as well.
- 2In a bowl combine the shredded beef, garlic, 1/2 cup red chili sauce, or your enchilada sauce,and onion, set aside.