Beef & Broccoli Casserole
2 cchopped beef/steak (i use left overs)
2 ccooked brown & wild rice (you can use any kind of rice you prefer)
2 cbechemel/white sauce
2green peppers diced
1 pkgsliced mushrooms
2 ccheese (pick your favorite!)
·salt & peper to taste
How to Make Beef & Broccoli Casserole
- Turn your oven on to 375 degrees.
- Cook your rice and while the rice is simmering make your white sauce and steam the broccoli.
- Make your white sauce with cheese and set aside. Leave enough cheese to top the casserole.
- Steam (with your microwave) the broccoli and set aside. When cooled, chop.
- In a large saute/frying pan use a little bit of oil and saute your diced onions, diced green peppers and mushrooms. When these are almost done throw in your beef. When meat is medium rare you are done with this step.
- Place in oven for 1 hour.