Beef Brisket Barbeque
How to Make Beef Brisket Barbeque
- 1Sprinkle both sides with garlic, celery, onion salts, and fresh ground pepper.
- 2Place in glass casserole and soak with 1/2 bottle liquid smoke and 1/2 botlle worchestershire (can reduce amounts).
- 3Seal with foil- do not allow foil to touch meat. Refrigerate overnight.
- 4Bake covered with foil tent at 275 degrees for 5 hours (adjust time for size of brisket). The last hour put 16oz. of BBQ sauce over meat. Cover and bake 1 more hour.
- 5Cool.- Carve diagonally.-Refrigerate and scrap off solidified Fat. Can Freeze and reheat with sauce. Enjoy!