Beef and Noodle Stir Fry
- 1 lb
- lean beef steak (such as top sirloin) thinly sliced
- 8 oz
- whole wheat or veggie spaghetti (use rice noodles for gluten free option, just follow directions for stir fry on the package)
- 3 clove
- garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- small onion, cut in medium slices
- stalks of celery, sliced on the bias
- small whole napa cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
How to Make Beef and Noodle Stir Fry
- 1Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- 2Saute garlic and red pepper flakes for 1 minute in a very hot wok or large skillet. Add sliced beef and cook until no longer pink. Don't allow garlic to burn.
- 3Remove beef from the hot pan and add onion and celery. Saute veggies for about 4-5 minutes. They should be crisp tender. At this time you can add the optional ground ginger.
- 4Add cabbage and saute until wilted. Then add beef and pasta with the soy sauce. Toss to incorporate ingredients and serve.