BBQ Tri Tip
1tri tip, keep the fat cap on...keeps it from getting dryed out
5 Tbspoilve oil
5 Tbspworcestershire sause
1 clovegarlic, minced
pinchcowboy blend stake rub
1/2 cfamous daves bbq sauce, sweet and zesty
How to Make BBQ Tri Tip
- In a Big ziplock bag put the Try Tip and all but the bbq sauce.
- Let sit in frige for 12 to 24 hurs.
- Cook on med. heat covered for at least 1 hur.
- Cover with BBQ sauce. Cook till done for your likeing. The more firm the meat is to the tuch, the more well done it is. You want some bonce to it.
- After taking off the heat let sit for no less then 15 min. Then cut and eat.