BBQ Cheeseburger Tacos
The 7 year old said she loves it because it was JUST like a burger but yummier and she could hold it with out everything falling out of the bun.
- 1 lb
- ground beef or turkey
- 1 c
- barbecue sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 pkg
- tortillas, flour
- 5 slice
- bacon broken into crumbles or bacon bits
- baby spinach
- shredded cheese
- ranch dressing
- sour cream
ANYTHING YOU'D WANT TO PUT ON YOUR TACO
How to Make BBQ Cheeseburger Tacos
- 1cook bacon. skip if using bacon bits.
IF USING BACON BITS COOK WITH HAMBURGER WHILE IT BROWNS
- 2brown the hamburger in the pan with a little bit of bacon grease. Season with pepper and drain off excess fat.
- 3prep the tomato and baby spinach while the meat is cooking. feel free to put everything in little bowls to set up so people can add what they like in a buffet style. =)
- 4move meat back to the pan and add bbq sauce, ketchup and mustard and bacon (feel free to add more or less of anything to suit your own taste.)
- 5spoon some of the meat into a tortilla and add whatever toppings you enjoy ( I would suggest a little extra bbq sauce and ranch. The flavors compliment very well yummmm). Fold like a burrito and eat your convenient little food pocket.