BBQ Beef Cups
This is a recipe my family loves. I found it quick cooking magazine several years ago. I changed from regular biscuits to the grands. I will sometimes use pizza sauce and sausage in place of hamburger and BBQ sauce. I've even made them with peperoni slice and pizza sauce.
How to Make BBQ Beef Cups
- 1Brown Hamburger and onions in fry pan. Drain off fat.
- 2Pour BBQ sauce over meat and stir together.
- 3Flatten out biscuits with your fingers and place in muffin cup and press down center.
- 4Spoon hamburger mixture into biscuits.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese
- 6Bake 15-17 minutes at 350 degrees.
About BBQ Beef Cups
You May Also Like:
Show 16 Comments & Reviews