BAKED CHEDDAR EGGS & ROAST BEEF HASH
Photo source: foodnetwork.com
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 can(s)
- mary kitchen roast beef hash
- 4 - 6
- 6 oz
- shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make BAKED CHEDDAR EGGS & ROAST BEEF HASH
- 1In a 10- or 12-inch ovenproof skillet heat butter over medium-high heat. When melted, add 2 cans of hash. Cook and stir until heated through. Stir in the garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2With the back of a spoon, make two or three (depending on how many eggs you use) wells in the hash mixture. Break two eggs into each well.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, or until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Sprinkle eggs with cheese and bake 1 minute more or until cheese melts.
- 4Serve with toast and jam, or biscuits and apple butter. Or whatever else you might like.