- 1/2 lb
- boneless sirloin steak
- 2 tsp
- dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 bunch
- green onions, sliced into 1"-pieces
- 2 c
- prepackaged coleslaw mix w/out dressing
- 1-1/2 c
- 3 oz pkgs beef-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 Tbsp
- light soy sauce
How to Make Asian beefy noodles
- 1Cut steak diagonally across grain into very thin slices. Heat 1 tsp oil in lg skillet over medium heat. Add steak and green onions. Stir-fry 1 min.
- 2Remove steak and onions from pan. Heat 1 tsp oil in same skillet. Add coleslaw mix, stir fry 1 min. Remove coleslaw from pan. Remove noodles from soup pkgs, reserving 1 seasoning packet for another use.
- 3Add water and 1 seasoning packet into skillet. Bring to a boil. Break noodles in 1/2. Add noodles to water mix and cook for about 2 min, or until most liquid is absorbed. Stir in steak mix, coleslaw and soy sauce. Cook until heated through.