★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lblean sirloin steak, sliced thinly across grain
1green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
1red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
1 largewhite onion, cut in half and sliced
2 clovegarlic, minced
·salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Arabian Steak
- Heat olive oil in wok or large cast iron skillet.
- Cook beef strips in batches to desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to skillet and stirfry for 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add pepper strips to skillet and continue to stirfry until peppers are tender crisp.
- Return browned steak strips to skillet. Squeeze juice of one/half lemon over skillet contents and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and juice from other half of lemon if desired.
- Serve over rice, pasta or toast points. I even enjoy it alone as a low carb option.