★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- lean sirloin steak, sliced thinly across grain
- green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 large
- white onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Arabian Steak
- 1Heat olive oil in wok or large cast iron skillet.
- 2Cook beef strips in batches to desired doneness. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 3Add garlic and onion to skillet and stirfry for 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- 4Add pepper strips to skillet and continue to stirfry until peppers are tender crisp.
- 5Return browned steak strips to skillet. Squeeze juice of one/half lemon over skillet contents and stir to combine.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste and juice from other half of lemon if desired.
- 7Serve over rice, pasta or toast points. I even enjoy it alone as a low carb option.