ALL DAY MIRACLE MEATLOAF
How to Make ALL DAY MIRACLE MEATLOAF
- 1Place the milk and the bread in a large mixing bowl. Let stand until the bread has absorbed all the milk.
- 2With two forks, break the bread into crumbs. Beat the ground beef into the crumbs until well mixed.
- 3Make a hollow in the center of the meat and break the eggs into it. Beat the eggs a little; then grate the onion into the eggs. Add salt, pepper, and mustard. Beat the eggs into the beef.
- 4Shape into a round cake shape and place in the slow cooker. Drain the tomatoes and place them on the meat.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- 6Before serving, uncover the pot; turn the heat to high and bubble away some of the sauce. It should be thick, not thin.