3 pkg roast!
1boneless chuck roast
1 pkgbrown gravy mix
1 pkgdry ranch dressing
1 pkgdry italian dressing mix
·about a third cup of extra water poured on bottom of crock pot for extra gravy
1/2 tspcoarse black pepper
1 tspchopped garlic
How to Make 3 pkg roast!
- brown floured roast in small amount of oil on both sides...mix all the remaining ingredients in a measuring cup with the 1/2 cup water
- place roast into crock pot and pour all of mixture in measuring cup on top of roast. Pour remaining water around the bottom of crock pot.
- cook without peeking for at least 7 hours on low
- I served mine with garlic mashed potatoes and the gravy was wonderful!
- note: I always preheat crock pot on high for a faster start....just half hour or so.