★★★★★ 1 vote5
15 Hr 25 Min
1/2 ozpackage dried nrice noodles
8fresh mint leaves
8cooked medium shrimp sliced in half lenghtwise
1 1/2 cbean sprouts, fresh
3 Tbspof fish sauce
1/2 ccilantro leaves
How to Make Vietnames Spring Rolls
- Place rice noodles in a large bowl of hot water until cooked ( about 15 minutes Crain and rinse with cold water.
- Fill a large bowl with hot water and soak the rice wrapper (or sheets) one at a time until softened, bit still firm (about 20 seconds).
- Place the sheets on a large dish clothe,seperate fromeach other.
- Place a mint leave in the center of each wrapper,place two shrimp halves of the mint leaves top with a small handful of noodles and 5 or 6 beans spouts, season withfish sause and cilantro leaves.
- Roll them burrito style, by folding the bottom of the wrapp of the center of the filling. Fold the lft and right sides in then roll the entire thing away from you tightly. ENJOY ITS GOOD STUFF