★★★★★ 1 vote
15 Hr 25 Min
- 1/2 oz
- package dried nrice noodles
- rice wrappers
- fresh mint leaves
- cooked medium shrimp sliced in half lenghtwise
- 1 1/2 c
- bean sprouts, fresh
- 3 Tbsp
- of fish sauce
- 1/2 c
- cilantro leaves
How to Make Vietnames Spring Rolls
- 1Place rice noodles in a large bowl of hot water until cooked ( about 15 minutes Crain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Fill a large bowl with hot water and soak the rice wrapper (or sheets) one at a time until softened, bit still firm (about 20 seconds).
- 3Place the sheets on a large dish clothe,seperate fromeach other.
- 4Place a mint leave in the center of each wrapper,place two shrimp halves of the mint leaves top with a small handful of noodles and 5 or 6 beans spouts, season withfish sause and cilantro leaves.
- 5Roll them burrito style, by folding the bottom of the wrapp of the center of the filling. Fold the lft and right sides in then roll the entire thing away from you tightly. ENJOY ITS GOOD STUFF