Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken Wings
- 56 oz
- chicken wings, bag
- garlic powder, (to taste)
- black pepper, (to taste)
- 1 c
- rice vinegar
- 1 c
- rice wine (or white wine, sutter home pinot grigio preferred)
- 2 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 3/4 c
- honey (subsitiutes with sugar or agave)
- red pepper flakes, to taste (spicyness preferred)
How to Make Sweet & Spicy Asian Chicken Wings
- 1Pre-heat oven to bake at 400°.
- 4After about 30 mintues, stir the meat to make sure that both sides are cooked thoroughly.
- 5Optional: Add more honey along with season mix for stronger taste.
- 7Optional: For a darker look turn the oven up to 425° for 5-10 minutes towards the end.