- 3 lb
- ground beef
- 2 pkg
- coleslaw mix
- onion, chopped
- carrots, grated
- 1 pkg
- lumpia wrappers or egg roll wrappers
How to Make Lumpia
- 1pour onion, carrots, cole slaw mix, and ground beef into steamer.
- 2Steam until all beef is completely cooked and all veggies are soft.
- 3place on a towel lined cookie sheet to cool and to allow to dry out some.
- 4roll 2 TBL spoons of mix into egg roll wrapper or lumpia wrapper. Roll up each until all mix is gone.
While rolling, keep wrappers moist and rolled up ones under moist towel.
- 5Fry in oil until golden brown. Drain well.
- 6If not wanting to fry up all, place ones that you don't want to fix into a ziplock bag and freeze. Make sure that before you fry them after freezing, that they come to room temp.