Kathy's Oriental Cabbage
How to Make Kathy's Oriental Cabbage
- 1Cut pound of bacon crosswise about 1" wide to make small pieces. Brown in a large Dutch oven pot, until crispy.
- 2Remove bacon pieces to a paper towel for use later
- 3In bacon grease, add chopped cabbage and green onions. Cook on medium heat until tender, about 30 minutes. Add water slowly as cabbage cooks to prevent from sticking.
- 4Once cooked, remove from heat and add rice, mixing well.
- 5Stir in soy sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble bacon and add to mixture, blending well.