Delicious Sweet Chili Sauce
How to Make Delicious Sweet Chili Sauce
- In a medium saucepan coated lightly with oil over medium heat, combine garlic and chile, season with salt, and saute until softened, about 2 minutes.
- De-glaze pan with rice vinegar. Add sugar and water to saucepan and combine well. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl mix cornstarch and 3 table spoons of water. Mix well
- Now whisk the cornstarch mixture into pot. you may not need all of it.
- Continue whisking and cook for about 3 minutes to ensure it has thickened.
- Check flavor, and remove from heat.