Chinese Style Country Ribs
I have been making this for years, and there are quite a few recipies that I use out of this book.
You could use pork chops with this also.
The picture shows it with peppers, this is the first time I did it with peppers, and did not like it that way, they came out too soft.
1/4 csoy sauce
1/4 corange marmalade
1 clovegarlic, minced
3 to 4 lbcountry style ribs, or pork chunks
1/3 chabenero gold jam, optional, this is in my recipe box
How to Make Chinese Style Country Ribs
- In a bowl combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup, garlic, habenero gold, if you are using it.
- Brown the pork in a saucepan, and add to crock pot.
- Put a disposable liner in your crock pot, and put your pork in.
- Pour the sauce over and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over hot cooked rice, or chow mein noodles.