Chinese Style Country Ribs
I have been making this for years, and there are quite a few recipies that I use out of this book.
You could use pork chops with this also.
The picture shows it with peppers, this is the first time I did it with peppers, and did not like it that way, they came out too soft.
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3 to 4 lb
- country style ribs, or pork chunks
- 1/3 c
- habenero gold jam, optional, this is in my recipe box
How to Make Chinese Style Country Ribs
- 1In a bowl combine the soy sauce, marmalade, ketchup, garlic, habenero gold, if you are using it.
- 2Brown the pork in a saucepan, and add to crock pot.
- 3Put a disposable liner in your crock pot, and put your pork in.
- 4Pour the sauce over and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 5Serve over hot cooked rice, or chow mein noodles.