Chappttis Roti ( North Indian Bread)
- 1 1/2 c
- wheat flour
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- cooking olive oil
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- hot water enough to form a dough
How to Make Chappttis Roti ( North Indian Bread)
- 1In a bowl mix Wheat Flour, All purpose Flour and salt together. Add the 2 tbs of olive mix it with wooden scoop. Add water enough to form a dough. Knead Dough for 5 Mins on lightly floured surface. Divided dough into 12 portions, roll them into balls lest rest for 15 mins.
- 2Use Rolling Pin to roll out balls ofdough,until very thin like a Flat Bread.
Mean while melt the 1 stick butter at low heat until, until you see being Liquidised. Do not burn the butter.
- 3Heat Skilled with a medium heat and grease it.
When you see the pan starts smoking put the Chappati on it. Cook for 1 min then flip over cook for another 1 min until you see brown spots.
- 4Once removed the cooked chapatti from pan quicky brush it with the melted butter. You can do it with a spoon or pastry brush.
This will give a tasty butter taste to your chappatti and prevent them from turning hard.
Serve it while is hot with curry or your favourite side dishes. You can also eat them like wraps with your choice of Fillings.