★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- asian style veggies(kroger brand is what i used)
- handful fresh spinach
- 1 tsp
- vegetable base
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce, (i use low sodium)
- rice cooked
- 1 lb
How to Make Chicken fried rice
- 1Prepare rice. 1 cup of rice to 1 1/2 cups water. Works in rice cooker or pot. I do better with rice cooker. Do what suits you.
- 2Heat a skillet to med high heat. Add water and vegetable base or if you have vegetable broth just use 1 cup of that.
- 3Add 1 Tbs soy sauce to pan.
- 4Cook chicken and chop in bite size pieces. After chicken is browned on outside add bag a Asian style frozen veggies.
- 5Add 1 tsp. dry green onion or 3 chopped fresh green onion.
- 6Take veggies and chicken out into a bowl. Use coconut oil heat until hot and add rice to pan stir around when you hear it sizzle.turn down to low add veggies and chicken and add 1Tbsp of soy sauce to rice until enough flavor throughout rice, not too little or too much.
- 7Add spinach and make a well in pan. Put in eggs and scramble then mix into the rice mixture. Can cover on low a few minutes to make sure all is heated through. Serve.