Yogurt home made
How to Make Yogurt home made
- 2than let it cool
- 3take a half cup of the milk it has to be warm not hot
- 4add a 1/4 cup of plain yogurt stir well no crumbs
- 5add to the rest cool milk
stir well or also you could put it in your blender for a second or so.
- 6than put it in your sterilized glass containers fill them up
- 7Heat your oven lowest heat for 15 minutes than place yogurt and turn off
- 8than leave it there until the next day if you did it at night,
if you did it in the morning check at night if it looks like the picture is ok if it still soft wrap around a towel and leave it for a little while than place them in the fridge and there you have lovely yogurt to use it as you like...