How to Make Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- 1Rinse and remove crowns from berries, cut into quarters and put them into a blender.
- 2Remove peeling from banana, and slice it into medium wedges, place it in the blender.
- 3Add 1 cup vanilla yogurt to the berries and banana.
- 4Add approximately 1/3 cup of honey to the blender. (You can use more or less, or even omit the honey.
- 5Blend all the ingredients on low for a couple minutes, or until your smoothie moves freely in the blender. You will likely need to help the blender along with a large spoon.
- 6Pour into glasses and serve, or fill a freeze pop tray to almost full and freeze for 3 to 4 hours. Use warm water to help release the freeze pops. Enjoy!