Strawberries,Peaches,Bananas Breakfast Smoothie
The picture for this recipe was found on the web, it shows you how your smoothie will look.
The recipe is mine.
See photos for what I use to make the smoothie. My sons and I love this flavor the most but you can use any flavor of ready cut fruit from Dole.
Healthy and always so delicious.
- 1- 14 0z bag dole ready cut frozen fruit- flavor- strawberries,peaches,bananas
- 1 large fresh or frozen banana
- 1 - 48 oz bottle of v8 splash smoothies beverage, flavor- strawberry banana
How to Make Strawberries,Peaches,Bananas Breakfast Smoothie
- 1Measure out 1 cup of frozen fruit from Dole ready frozen fruit and place in the blender. Break up your fresh banana into chuncks and add to frozen fruit. Add 1 cup V8 Splash smoothies beverage into blender.
- 2Blend all ingredients until smooth and then pour into glasses and enjoy! Delicious breakfast smoothie!
I sometimes add 1 tablespoon of coco powder to the above ingredients. If your smoothie is too thick add alittle more V8 splash to thin it out. You can add strawberries for a garnish if you wish.